September 23, 2011

Lucy and Lola | Plainfield Children's Photography

I'd still think they were two of the cutest little girls on the planet... even if they weren't my nieces :o)

The thing you have to understand about my niece Lucy is that for the 50% of the time she loves me, the flip side to that affection is met with something less than adoration.  It's okay though because she totally informs me of when she likes me, and she's sure to make certain that I know when I'm not in her good graces.  She is a girl that knows what she wants and I wouldn't take her any other way.  Luckily for me, we were sooooo BFF during their photo session. She posed like a Toddlers and Tiara's diva.  (and well... maybe there was an ice-cream cone for her from Tate's Ice Cream Parlor at the end of it too :o)

Lola, on the other hand, is my little zombie loving buddy.  Well, I mean she loves to hate them, but either way she can't get enough of her obsession.  The kid just turned two and had a zombie themed birthday party... she's totally hard core.

It wasn't hard to pick Adam's Park in Wheaton again after my session with little blue eyed Liam early last month. I love that place!  So much so, that I'll be there again this weekend with the Zapata family.  The locals are going to think I'm some crazy pigeon-like lady if they see me hanging out there every weekend!

I'm also looking forward to another session I have booked for next weekend at Cantigny in Wheaton with the Kinsella family.  The colors are starting to change and it will probably be beautiful there next weekend.  Fall photo sessions are such a great way to capture the family!  Gahhhh, I love what I do!  AND I love these two girlies:







For session information and print prices
please visit my website at:
www.JulieFerenziPhotography.com or call me at 630-673-6233.





No comments:

Post a Comment