September 5, 2011

Luke & Jack | Plainfield IL Photography

I could have scooped Luke up, and kept him forever.  He's not only insanely adorable, but he's also the kindest little soul.  His brother Jack wasn't feelin' me quite as much, but then again he is just 2.  I've learned a few valuable lessons this week about  1 to 2 year olds... they do not love being photographed, and bringing them to the park, to run in big open fields, well I guess it's not any wonder why I've been catching more of the backs of heads and working hard for those smiles!  

And Jack didn't even have to smile to be stunning.  He really is a beautiful child:



And Luke... Oh, I could just chew on those cheeks all day!  He seriously has the sweetest personality.  He's just such a nice little boy, and he was so great at doing exactly what I asked him to do for his portraits.  He also trusted me to hold onto his prized possessions while he posed for me... I was honored to be asked to hold onto his trains, even if it was only momentarily. 



I'm not even done editing their session, but I couldn't wait to blog my favorite photos of them so far.  I wasn't able to get any of the boys together because Jack was definitely on a mission to see, and do, everything at the park yesterday afternoon... but that doesn't mean that I can't merge both of them into one photo with a template and make it work, until next year... when Jack isn't 2 anymore :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment