September 23, 2011

Henry, Charlie, and Josephine | Plainfield Family Photography

One of the biggest perks of being a photographer is all of the great people I get to see and spend time with.  Especially when those people are old friends that I have been able to reconnect within the last few months!

Katie and I were old friends from when we just teenagers. We met through a mutual friend from my summer home in Wisconsin when we were only in high school.  We logged countless long-distance hours on the phone when we were teens.  Without ever any reason, time passed and the phone calls were fewer and farther between until one day they just stopped.  We found each other again through social media a few months ago on Facebook.  I was so excited to find out that instead of an hour and a half away... she's now within a 30 minute drive! I was even more excited when she asked me to photograph her 2 year old twins, Henry and Charlie, and her newborn daughter JoJo as a surprise for her husbands birthday. 

They were the sweetest little boys!  I was showered with tons of hugs and gigantic smiles.  And baby JoJo... oh that sweet little baby!  Not so much as a peep from this little angel, and I couldn't keep myself from getting excited about meeting my own baby girl in a few short weeks.

Aren't these three little faces just the sweetest?







For session information and print prices, please visit my website at: www.JulieFerenziPhotography.com
or call me at 630-673-6233


No comments:

Post a Comment