December 26, 2011

Meet the Harris Family | Plainfield IL Family Photographer

I met Megan and her family through a mutual friend.  (You might remember the Merlin's from earlier this year?)  They live all the way up north in Algonquin, but we were able to set up an afternoon session at the Morton Arboretum this fall before the weather got too cold.  It was actually kind of warm this day and it was perfect for photos.  I just love the colors Megan chose for the family to wear.  They just pop off the screen in this session!

The kids were awesome, even though I think I dragged the session out a little longer than they would have liked.  Their mom promised them a candy apple when we were done, and I'm pretty sure their minds were on that payout all throughout the session.  They were so good, despite being tempted with all the fun things to do there... all while waiting for their sweet treat ;o)  Way better than my own kids would have been!
















The Harris family is a picture perfect family and I loved spending the day with them at The Morton Arboretum! It is definitely on my list of favorite locations for photography sessions!

I'm now booking sessions for 2012.  Friend me on Facebook for special offers and promotions!  Call me at 630-673-6233 to book your session today! 

I am a natural light, family and children's photographer in the Plainfield IL area.  I capture families all over Will and DuPage county.  I work from both my portable indoor studio, as well as on location.  To view pricing and session information please visit my website at www.JulieFerenziPhotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment