December 26, 2011

Jamie, Michael and Devan | Plainfield IL Family Photographer

Jamie and I grew up together spending our summers at our campground in Wisconsin when we were kids.  We didn't live far from each other in real life either. 

I was beyond excited when she asked me to photograph her family this fall at Cantigny in Wheaton.  I'm a little behind on my blogging, since it's obviously now December and all, but I just had to brag about what a beautiful family they are.

Jamie and Michael are just the cutest couple... and Jamie?  She is even more beautiful than she was when we were kids.  I was always mega jealous because the boys were always swooning whenever she was near :o)

It had been years since we had seen each other, but it's almost like not even a minute had passed... and of course I had my head full of all kinds of unfinished conversations on my drive home.  We ended our session with a "to be continued" that I'm really looking forward to.















Devan was the sweetest little boy, and Michael's mom, Mary, joined us for the session as well since she was visiting from out of state.  I'll tell you what...  Devan sure loves his grandma, and I think she kind likes him too ;o)


I'm now booking sessions for 2012.  Friend me on Facebook for special offers and promotions!  Call me at 630-673-6233 to book your session today! 

I am a natural light, family and children's photographer in the Plainfield IL area.  I capture families all over Will and DuPage county.  I work from both my portable indoor studio, as well as on location.  To view pricing and session information please visit my website at www.JulieFerenziPhotography.com




No comments:

Post a Comment