December 26, 2011

Vince and Mara.... and baby makes 3! | Plainfield IL Family Photographer

Vince and Mara are due in just 9 days!  Well, Mara is anyway, lol... and what makes this baby's arrival even more exciting, is that everyone one is dying to find out if it's a boy or a girl!

LOVED shooting for the first time at Cantigny in Wheaton, and LOVED all of these photos! 

The sun was pretty direct, but there were tons of places to tuck under some shade through the umbrella of trees.  The fall foliage and colors of the mums and seasonal flowers could rival any spring bouquet, even in late September(yes, that's how behind I am on posting my sessions to this blog... tomorrow is November 1st!)

I've known Mara since we were in elementary school as one of my younger sisters oldest friends... and her husband Vince is also my brother in law's best friend.  I can't wait to meet this lucky baby and watch him/her grow up in our circle of friends.  One thing is certain... this is going to be one good looking baby, just look at these two! 












I'm now booking sessions for 2012.  Friend me on Facebook for special offers and promotions!  Call me at 630-673-6233 to book your session today! 

I am a natural light, family and children's photographer in the Plainfield IL area.  I capture families all over Will and DuPage county.  I work from both my portable indoor studio, as well as on location.  To view pricing and session information please visit my website at www.JulieFerenziPhotography.com



No comments:

Post a Comment