December 26, 2011

The Gundersen Family | Plainfield IL Family Photographer

I went to high school with Becca and Ryan.  I also did the photos for their son Gavin's 1st birthday when I first got started in photography, and he's totally my buddy now. 

We go waaaay back ;o) 

His curly Q hair-do melts my heart.  He's just a laid back sweet little dude, just like his mom and dad.  AND, they move into the new home I sold to them in just a few days!!! And when I say "laid back"  I mean it... this was not the easiest real estate transaction I have ever been part of, lol.  Ryan and Becca are two of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet, and be friends with.  I'm so glad they are staying in Plainfield!

We met up at Settlers Park in downtown Plainfield... and worked our way through the downtown  during our photo shoot before the wind and rain drove us back to our cars!  Their dog Tyson is the BEST.  He totally dove into the pond to chase the ducks... and I got the hiccups from laughing so hard.  This is a true "roll with the punches" couple that laughed right along with me.  It was hilarious!  I'm pretty fond of Boxers since I had one when I was a little.  What a great pet to add to the family.  He got his "wiggle" on when he saw me so I knew he liked me.  He must have remembered me from last summer ;o)

I love all the alley's in the downtown Plainfield area.  I also love all the brick walls and metal staircases... someday I hope to open a brick and mortar photography studio down there when my kids are all a little older!  Until then, I will enjoy not having the overhead, and capture the outdoors with while the weather cooperates!  (my only complaint when the weather does not cooperate!)















I'm now booking sessions for 2012.  Friend me on Facebook for special offers and promotions!  Call me at 630-673-6233 to book your session today! 

I am a natural light, family and children's photographer in the Plainfield IL area.  I capture families all over Will and DuPage county.  I work from both my portable indoor studio, as well as on location.  To view pricing and session information please visit my website at www.JulieFerenziPhotography.com





No comments:

Post a Comment