December 26, 2011

George and Joe | Plainfield IL Family Photography

 These two little brothers were just precious in their little matching outfits!  I met their mom Anna, and their aunt at Cantigny while they were visiting from the east coast this summer.  Anna went to school with both my sister Shelly and brother in law, Mike.

Sometimes I wonder how I ever maintain a blog at all.  I'm horrible at this... I think if there is one thing my kids ever keep me from doing, it's being consistent! 

George and Joe are the cutest little things ever though... just look at these faces!!!







Joe will make you want a baby boy to hug and snuggle.  He is seriously the smooshiest little kid I have ever met!

I'm now booking sessions for 2012.  Friend me on Facebook for special offers and promotions!  Call me at 630-673-6233 to book your session today! 

I am a natural light, family and children's photographer in the Plainfield IL area.  I capture families all over Will and DuPage county.  I work from both my portable indoor studio, as well as on location.  To view pricing and session information please visit my website at www.JulieFerenziPhotography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment