February 12, 2012

Plainfield IL Event Photography | Birthday Parties

This weekend was my daughters 11th "candy" themed birthday party.  I kind of doubted myself when we came up with the idea, but it was a hit... and I don't think I actually sent anyone home on a sugar high.  I guess by telling them they could have all they wanted, I took away some of the taboo of eating too much candy.  We have TONS of leftovers! 

And, for the record, I just have to say two things:

  1. I am so proud of myself for sticking to my "no more sleepover" guns.  This party was easy peasy.  Yes, I got roped into a 4 hour affair... BUT, with a prompt 12:00 drop off and 4:00 pick-up, it was a breeze.
  2. Girl parties are SO much easier than boy parties!  No rough housing, no wrestling, no video games!  Oh, and they don't eat like horses either, lol.  I'm so used to feeding growing boys that I made 3.5lbs of Sloppy Joes and 7 boxes of macaroni & cheese, most of which went untouched.  I'm about Sloppy Joe'd out.  We all are... even the dogs aren't interested in the leftovers anymore!





If you are interested in capturing a special event in your life please contact me for pricing details or visit my website at www.JulieFerenziPhotography.com.  No event is too big or too small!

I'm available for baptisms, 1st birthdays, graduations, baby and bridal showers, bar and bat mitzvah's... sweet sixteens,  you name it!

Call me at 630-673-6233 to discuss your special event!


1 comment:

  1. Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done.
    פולמון לאירועים

    ReplyDelete