February 19, 2012

Little Miss Ava | Plainfield IL Children's Photographer

This winter I decided to fill in the cold weather gaps with indoor studio sessions in my home, AND, while I'm usually not a lover of studio lighting, I actually have an AMAZING natural light setup in my house.  I'm not at all opposed to investing someday soon in a lighting situation that allows me to work all 365 days of the year, no matter what kind of light comes shining through my windows.

This is from the session featuring 4 year old Ava D.






I went to school with Ava's mom Deana, and her Aunt Kristie back in the day.  (I won't say "exactly" when... cause then I'd just seem old ;o)  Ava was just shy enough to seem bashful, but just sassy enough to give me these perfect little poses :o)  

AND oh my gosh, her eyes!  Just GORGEOUS!

Thank you so much Deana, for letting me capture Ava for this photo session.  She's a pretty little thing with all the potential to be anything she ever wants to be. 

I love all the ways that photography allows me to connect with people from my past!  So. much. fun!


If you are looking for a family, event, or child photographer in the Plainfield IL or Chicagoland area... I'm your girl! 

Contact me at 630-673-6233 for details on pricing or availability, or on my website: www.JulieFerenziPhotography.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment