December 26, 2011

The Oglesby's | Plainfield IL Family Photography

There are tons of crazy coincidences that have come up over the years that I've known this adorable family, definitely way too many to count, but I first met Ron at the last salon I worked at here in Plainfield before I decided to work from home.  Since then I have been their family hairstylist, their Realtor... and their photographer! 

Ron and Dina are pretty perfect for each other, and their daughter Maddie is such a sweet, polite, and beautiful little girl.  It made photographing them almost effortless.  I started laughing when we were scoping out the scenery at Inwood Park in Joliet for the best places to use as a backdrop when Ron exclaimed, "no man made structures."  We found the best little area along the side of the park with large piled up branches and logs that made the perfect un"man-made" benches!  I did coax them over the the beautiful gazebo and bridge at the other side of the park though, lol.  The photographer in me just simply could not resist ;o)

I'm so glad to know this family and lucky to have so many reasons to keep in touch!  Aren't they adorable?









I'm now booking sessions for 2012.  Friend me on Facebook for special offers and promotions!  Call me at 630-673-6233 to book your session today! 

I am a natural light, family and children's photographer in the Plainfield IL area.  I capture families all over Will and DuPage county.  I work from both my portable indoor studio, as well as on location.  To view pricing and session information please visit my website at www.JulieFerenziPhotography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment