November 1, 2011

Kristen and Dan... and family! | Plainfield IL Family Photographer

I talked to Kristen on the phone a few times before our session so I knew when I met her she was going to be equally as adorable as she was on the phone... and I was right.  We are both pregnant and due about the same time and she warned me that she didn't like to be photographed.  I seriously wish I looked as cute as she did that day!  Her husband Dan got the kids ready for the session, and I think it's so awesome that he pulled it all together so well while Kristen was at work!  I love him to death, but I'm not 100% sure I'd put Tony in charge of dressing the kids for a family photo session without my help ;o)

They were dressed to the nine's and the colors they were wearing just popped on camera.  It was still a little windy that day from the gusty winds that had canceled two of my sessions earlier in the weekend, but it was pretty calm later that afternoon when we met up at Philips Park in Aurora. 

Poor little Jay was not feeling good but he was still so sweet and followed all of my directions, which is probably the last thing he wanted to do that day.  Beautiful Miss Thea filled in gaps for the space where Jay's enthusiasm for the days event was lacking.  She was one well accessorized little lady!  I just LOVED editing this session and have so many favorites from the afternoon that I could not narrow it down to just a few...













I probably post way too many photos from each session on this blog, but I can't help it, I'm so lucky to have all these beautiful faces and gorgeous families to work with! 

For more information about pricing and session information please visit my website at:
www.JulieFerenziPhotography.com

I am a natural light photographer with sessions available in the Plainfield and Naperville area.  I do both outdoor and indoor photography for family, children, events, maternity, high school seniors, and newborns.  Custom designed invitations and announcements available as well!  Call me at 630-673-6233 to book your session today!

No comments:

Post a Comment