October 20, 2011

The Thomas Family | Plainfield IL Family Photographer

I met Zorina and LaVon several years ago when I was still pregnant with my 5th child.  It was the dead of winter, and we were on the hunt for a new place for them to call home.  Ariel was just a tiny little thing and Prince was barely a toddler.

Flash forward 3 years... and I could hardly believe my eyes when the little girl that I had remembered had been replaced by a stunning young lady, and the toddler I had expected to see hop out of the car, had been transformed into a handsome little man.  And as much as some things change, others stay the same... there was me, 7 months pregnant again, just like old times!

The Thomas's have since moved from the area in anticipation of relocating to D.C. where LaVon now works, but they were in town last weekend and caught up with me at Phillips Park in Aurora.  I love this park... AND this beautiful family.  Can't wait until you return back to the Midwest someday!

Ariel and Prince are two of the most stunningly beautiful children I have ever seen: 









For pricing and session information please visit my website at:
www.JulieFerenziPhotography.com
or call me at 630-673-6233.



No comments:

Post a Comment