August 23, 2011

Party of Six | Plainfield IL Family Photographer

We'll since it hasn't been 4 months since the last time I blogged a photo session, I'm going to pat myself on the back for being consistent!  How could I stay away though when I have such a beautiful family to blog about?

I went to high school with the amazing mom of these six BEAUTIFUL children, and I take great notice to the fact that she is always so put together since I will soon be the mom to 6 myself.  She does it all, and I don't know how she does it.  These kids are some pretty amazing, well behaved kids, and while their mom might argue that this is not the norm, I just have to say as a parent, if they behave when it matters... you are doing your job!  








I don't know if it was a matter of routine, or just my lucky day, but for every new setting, all of the kids just fell in line.  Posing them was almost effortless... even with the littlest Belofsky, who was such a little doll.

What a beautiful family!  Thank you to all of the Belofsky kids and their mom for such a fun session, and thank you so much for allowing me to capture your family through my lens!

If you would like more information about pricing and photo sessions, please visit my website at www.JulieFerenziPhotography.com or contact me directly at 630-673-6233. 

Fall photo sessions are booking up quickly.  Please try to book your sessions at least 3-4 weeks in advance for fall outdoor sessions and photos for the holidays!  I will do what I can to accommodate as many clients as I can, but I'm due on December 13th, so please book your Christmas card photos in advance.

~Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment