August 8, 2011

Frank and Diane | Plainfield IL Photographers

Sometimes I'm really good at keeping up with blogs... and sometimes I'm not.  It's been 4 months since my last update, so I think I need to start taping sticky notes up around the house.

This weekend I had the honor of catching up with an old friend and her beautiful family at a gorgeous new location.  It was an hour from home, and I was just about there when the skies turned gray and the rain started to fall.  We started calling each other frantically from the car, but it was too late for me to turn back now.  I was checking this place out with or without a family to photograph... and then by the grace of God, the rain stopped and the skies cleared!  Game on.

And what a game it was!  Tag, chase, and puppet wars with Mr. Wolf and Lamby.  The Merlin twins were a blast to photograph and their gorgeous blue eyes allowed me to capture some very stunning shots.  Thanks for meeting me halfway yesterday Diane and Frank, and allowing me to capture the kids at such a great location.  What looked like it was going to be a bust... turned out to be just about perfect!














If you are interested in booking a session you can call me directly at 630-673-6233 or contact me through my actual photography website at www.JulieFerenziPhotography.com for pricing and session information.

No comments:

Post a Comment