April 21, 2011

Emmitt and Castiel... Twin Photography



Emmitt and Castiel are the two youngest in a family of 5 kids and they are just too cute for words.  I was wondering what I had gotten myself into when I decided to photograph *almost* 18 month old boys... but these little guys were absolute angels and I'm not just saying that either.

I'm not quite sure why, but I'm a total sucker for a set of twins.  If one is good, isn't two always better?  When it comes to babies, I think it is!


Their mom is from a small town in Wisconsin and I think she did a great job of capturing a little bit of home in these photos.  There is actually a story behind the theme for some of these photos that you can read about here.  I was so touched by this post and so happy to be part of recapturing a little bit of the past with the present.


Emmitt is definitely the serious one, and I'm not quite sure either one of them completely loved being in the grass barefoot...

This one kind of tells a story all it's own.



Two very different people, and two distinct personalities...  both from one amazing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment