January 1, 2011

Christmas Memories 2010

The day before Christmas Eve I was lucky enough to spend a few hours with some really good old friends!

I'm not a huge fan of using an external flash... but because this old VFW hall didn't offer a lot in the way of natural light, I was super happy with the way these photos turned out:

This Gwen.  She's the daughter of my old friends Bob and Kristine.  Her big sister Vyolet is hiding in these photos somewhere!
Zoey is a doll and she's a beauty to boot.  Those blue eyes... they get me every time!
This is my sister Shelly and her littlest daughter Lola.  She's a cutie and I love her and all of her chocolate faced glory.

 This is my husband and my only daughter.  Sometimes she's a daddy's girl... sometimes she's not.  Thankfully I now have photographic evidence of one the times that she was :o)

This is one of my oldest friends, Dom, and my husband Tony.   I've known Dom since high school and he my inspiration when it comes to discovering new music every single time.  He's better than i-tunes.  Seriously.

I've known Kim since I was an itty bitty little girl.  She's my big sister LuWayne's friend from childhood and I was lucky enough to see her this year when she was in town for the holidays.  Here she is with her Mom. 

Shelly and Heather.  Heather and Shelly.  
Once upon a time they were just 18 and they were joined at the hip.  These days they each have a baby on EACH of their hips.  Time does those things to us...

Teegs.  She's been both mine and Shelly's friends over the years.  Even if I only end up spending time with her once a year at Christmas time... it's worth it every year!

Oh, sweet Molly! Can you believe she's the daughter of an old friend I went to elementary school with?!  I'm such a lucky girl to still be friends with so many friends from my childhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment